Shrimp Mold Recipe
Here is a shrimp mold recipe that your guests will rave about at your next party. Serve with fancy crackers and enjoy!
10 oz Campbell's condensed tomato soup
1. Mix cream cheese, mayo, onion and celery together until smooth (obviously it will have bits in it from onion and celery).
2. Sprinkle gelatin over tomato soup in a small saucepan and stand for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in gelatin; bring soup mix to a gentle boil and simmer, stirring until gelatin has dissolved in soup. This should take only about 1 minute.
4. Stir soup into cream cheese mix.
5. Add large shrimp that have been cut into 4 pieces or use small shrimp.
6. Thinly grease a 4-5 c Jello style mold with mayo and pour in mixture or line any dish with plastic wrap and pour in mix.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours then un-mold onto plate and serve with crackers.
8. Any leftovers are good, warmed through and served with pasta or eaten with salad as a meal.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.