Shrimp Scallop Scampi Recipe
The flavor in this Shrimp Scallop Scampi Recipe is simply irresistible and with only a few ingredients it's so easy to prepare! You can have this shrimp dinner ready in no time.
1/2 lb. medium shrimp - uncooked, deveined, shelled
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt butter and to it the salt, garlic and parsley. Mix thoroughly.
3. Arrange shrimp and scallops in single layer in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Cover with butter mixture.
4. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes. Turn shrimp and add lemon peel and juice.
5. Combine bread crumbs with parmesan cheese and spread on top of seafood. Bake 8 to 10 more minutes.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and a fresh sprig of parsley.
How To Clean and Devein Shrimp I Video Recipes I Shrimp Sauces
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.