Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp Recipe
Found this recipe for Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp by Red Lobster. I have not made this one yet but it sounds awesome.
24 each 26-30 count peeled raw shrimp
Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce
1. Place shrimp next to each other on a bamboo skewer, leaving room on either end. Make sure to cover the end of the skewer with foil so it doesn't burn.
2. Wrap one piece of bacon around each scallop and place scallops on a two-pronged skewer so they don't turn. 3. Brush both sides of the shrimp and scallops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper 4. Place the shrimp and scallops on a medium hot grill. Keep an eye on them because they will cook quickly and you don't want to burn them.
5. Grill shrimp and scallops for approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Take them off the grill when they are about 80 percent done.
6. Add the Peach Bourbon BBQ sauce during the last moments of cooking or when the cooking is complete for added flavor.
Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
2. Bring to a simmer while stirring for 8-10 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook down.
3. Cool and blend in a food processor or blender until smooth.