If you are looking for a delicious Alfredo Shrimp Pasta Recipe, try this one. It is one of my favorite shrimp and pasta recipes.
1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo-style pasta sauce
1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1. In a saucepan over low-temperature, begin to heat the Alfredo sauce.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain. (Test this after a few minutes to see how quick it is cooking. Angel hair can cook very fast and you don't want it too soft)
3. Next, fill another large pot with water and boil. Add shrimp in boiling water and cook until they turn orange. Drain.
4. Place drained shrimp in bowl with melted butter. Let shrimp marinate for 15 to 30 minutes; remove.
5. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the green pepper and onion in a small amount of oil.
6. Mix together the shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Pour over cooked pasta and mix together if desired. Season with garlic powder and cumin.
You might also enjoy these recipes:
Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Curried Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta in Lemon Butter Sauce